Friday, December 4, 2009

The countdown has begun!!

Yesterday Anet kindly took Tigger through to Tzaneen. Her son had an exam to write at Merensky High School and so it was very convenient for mom & dad not to have to come through to Polokwane to fetch him. I am wondering how he is getting along with the other two cats. The first few days are normally filled with lots of hissing and spitting (basically, a lot of hot air). The next few days are spent exploring possibilities of actually playing with each other and from then on, the game is on and there is no stopping those fur balls.

Yesterday afternoon Lesley helped me to transport my valuables (computer, tv, HiFi etc.) down to my office so that I could lock them away in a more secure area and then I spent my first night with Chris & Bev last night and as usual, slept so well! The rain was lovely and there were no sirens or inconsiderate loud voices to disturb my slumber! Even though I am working till 4pm today and have to be back here on Monday, the reality of fast approaching vacation has set in!!! Yihaa, can't wait!

No comments: