Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Time Flies When Having Fun

I can't believe how fast my time in Jhb went, especially my 9 days with Glen, Antje and the girls. As always, we had a good time together.
A very special bonus for me was to be with them and share in the great excitement when Antje found out she was pregnant!

We all enjoyed a lovely meal together on Saterday afternoon, the day before I left
Antje took this one of herself, not bad!!!
Shhhhhhh, I think Glen is trying to go for the 'Spurgeon' look!!! The three lovely ladies!!!
I was very thankful to be able to attend the morning service at Krugersdorp Baptist as not long after, my brother, Cristo and his fiancè, Lee collected me and off we went to attend my cousin, Lynette's wedding which was held in Muldersdrift that same day at 4pm! The wedding was lovely and it really was special to see family, some of whom I last saw over ten years ago! We did however have very little sleep as some partied right through to the next morning but we won't mention any names now, will we Frikkie!!!:) My next post will be photo's of the wedding!

But for now 'Thank you' all for a wonderful time in Jozi!

No comments: