Monday, December 14, 2009

Part One of my Gauteng Visit

I was very fortunate to get a lift with Doug & Shanaè to Pretoria. We were supposed to leave early Tuesday morning but at 15:15, while I was at the gym having my massage, I got a call from Doug informing me that there had been a change of plan and we would be leaving for Pretoria at 5pm that same day! So it was a mad rush to get back to the Wren's, shower and pack. Thank the Lord I had Bev's priceless help with the packing.
I spent two nights with Quintin, Leandra and their little 6 week old baby boy, Levi! Quintin and Leandra kindly took me through to Johannesburg to stay with Gerhard and Christelle. The 5 of us had a lovely day of fellowship!

Gerhard with his bearded Komodo dragon

Gerhard & Christelle's first baby (Babs), their first human baby is on the way!

In the evening we enjoyed a supper with members of Antioch Bible Church where Tim Cantrelle serves as senior pastor and Gerhard as associate pastor! To my absolute Joy, I got to meet their new addition to their family:
Little Ezekiel was born on the 21st of November. He was a little premature. The Cantrelle's got to take him home on Monday the 7th of December, exactly one week ago!

I was blessed to have tea with Michelle on Thursday and scored great brownie points with Jana Marie when I asked her to take photo's with my camera! She felt VERY important!
Check these out:



Christelle enjoyed holding little Zeke, her own little one will be entering the world in February!

Gerhard and Christelle dropped me off in Krugersdorp with Glen & Antje on Friday afternoon and so far spending time with them has been wonderful!

Had a Photoshoot on Saturday but you'll have to watch the space for more details on this amazing opportunity!

No comments: