Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Fairtale Wedding

I am now at home for the March school holidays. I quickly uploaded & saved these wedding photo's before I left so that it would not affect my folks internet bill, now I just have to fill in the captions and publish the post so that you can FINALLY see my brothers wedding pics!
It was an honour for me to be a Bride's maid, even though, as usual, I was nervous! However, Cristo and Lee were very thoughtful and assigned Pieter, one of the Best men to be my personal assistant! I have known Pieter a long time and felt comfortable with him. Although, a real character, he did a wonderful job assisting me.
Finally Married!!!
Lee wanted a fairy wedding and instead of confettie, everyone blew bubbles, was quite pretty!
The main table!
I am very happy about my new sister, she really is a loving, caring person!
It was lovely to be able to dance with my uncle again, even though he has terrible back pain! He always was one to get me onto the dance floor!!!
The Bride changed into casual clothes and had a ball!
My cousin did a lovely collage with some of the photo's which she took!!!

I pray the Lord will bless this union and that Cristo & Lee will find true happiness & joy as they discover union with the True Saviour and His Love, Grace and daily Sustaning Power!

No comments: