Thursday, March 25, 2010

Great success, amazing Grace!

I know that I have slipped up big time with my blog but this past month has been crazy!!! Hopefully I will be able to update you on everything and you will have a good idea of what I have been up to!
At the beginning of March we tackled our year end stocktake, I must admit that this is not my most favourite stock take of the year as everything is in a shambles after the back to school rush!
It really is nice to have Rahab back even though her leg was still very painful! However, now she is doing much better. She still wears a dressing but the burn is healing very nicely!

The uniform stocktake went extremely well and out of R1.5 million worth of stock on hand, I only had a 0.05% discrepancy.

My stationery stocktake also went extremely well.

Rahab and Philistus are such amazing helpers during the hectic times!
I truly am so thankful to our Lord, without His Hand over us, this would never be possible!

1 comment:

Buckland said...

What a blessing Debbie. Well done. I remember how stressful those stock takes are. What a difference from 4 years ago. God is so good.