Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stationery for Africa

God has been so very good to us in that almost ALL of my stock has arrived and been processed. With about a month to go before we are due to close, Lord willing, I be able to distribute as much stationery as possible thus helping reduce the pressure of next year's 'back to school' rush a little!
This week we have had over R510,064.00 worth of stationery delivered and I am still waiting for another R168,340.00 of exercise books and pens!

If you look carefully, you can see how the shelves are bending under the weight!

It was rather difficult to get a good shot of everything!

This is just a fraction of the amount of paper and cardboard that I now have in stock!!!

To be honest, I am very tired but thankful that things are going well!!!
Also very grateful for Rahab and Philistus' help!!! They are such a blessing!!!

No comments: