Monday, November 16, 2009

Wonderful Weekend!!!

My weekend kicked off with a meal at the new Five Star hotel in Polokwane on Friday evening! It was our staff Year-end function and quite larney, just a pity my photo's didn't come out so well!

On Saturday morning we enjoyed getting together for ladies book club!! Shirley hosted this one and we were able to enjoy her lovely new veranda! To be honest, though we get to enjoy many books, the book club is just an excuse the get together for some great fellowship!
I enjoyed a nice cuddle with Veronica's little one (Corban) Santie is a very proud Granny!

At about 5pm on Saturday, my dear friend Liz picked me up and we spent a good amount of time browsing book and music shops for Christmas gifts!!!
Liz and I had dinner at our usual restaurant, Mug 'n Bean and had the pleasure of Doug and Shanaè joining us, well, put it this way, Shanaè was a pleasure:) Ok, just joking, so was Doug!
Ozzi 2 & Ozzie 1
Ozzie 1 (Osborne) has been a waiter at Mug 'n Bean for awhile now. He is from Zimbabwe and knows Liz & I well. He even knows my special needs and it is such a pleasure for me to be served without having to always ask for a straw etc. Pretty soon he will be serving me my food already cut up:) Ozzie 1 very enthusiastically introduced us to Ozzie 2 (Oswald) who turns out to be his twin brother!!! We are so thankful that Ozzie 2 was also able to get a job in SA and help provide for their struggling family back in Zims.
After our meal, Liz and I went to the movies, we watched "Law Abiding Citizen". We both thought it was very original and full of suspense, though definitely not for children!!!


After a really good service on Sunday morning, a bunch of us got together to celebrate Tammy's 30th birthday!!! Happy Birthday my friend, life only starts now!!!

Nic took great delight in organizing his wife's surprise get together!!!

An Idea of the group that all invaded Nic & Tammy's home!!!
Pizza was the name of the game!!!
Had a wonderful time catching up with Dorcas

Shanaè managed to get a really good shot of Tanya and herself! Although it really does look mischievous!!!

IT IS MY PRAYER THAT ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS WILL HAVE A VERY BLESSED WEEK!!!

No comments: