Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bits & Pieces!!!

These are just some interesting tit-bits that I thought I would share! Hopefully it'll put a smile on your dial!!!

This is a fridge magnet which my Supervisor bought for me the other day!!! Though it does not say much about me, I still have a really good giggle every time I see it! Thanks Sonja!!!

Nic, Tammy and myself went to the Kruger Park for a weekend at the end of October. We wanted to explore the camp but didn't have a wheelchair. So we asked reception for one and much to our surprise, they brought this cleverly homemade one!!! Though very hard to push, I can imagine that these low cost chairs would be of great benefit to those in our country who can't afford a proper wheelchair but I wonder how our overseas guests would feel if they were given this chair. They would probably think it was the ultimate African experience!!!
On one of our game drives, during the same weekend, we came across a cluster of cars containing very excited occupants. Apparently there was a leopard in the area and he had killed and dragged a porcupine up this tree. If you look closely, you'll see it's intestines hanging out!!

No comments: