Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Buckland's Visit

Once again, I have dropped the Ball with regards to keeping my blog updated.

Liz and myself had the amazing privilege of hosting the Bucklands at our house for a weekend, while they were in SA in February.

It was so so wonderful to see them again .

I got to meet Hannah and baby Hezekiah for the very first time.
 I was amazed at how big Rachel and Ruth had grown, such special children.

Rachel put a play together and the girls put on a wonderful show for us.

 Liz and I felt so privileged to have these special visitors.

Uncle Theo and Auntie Hanlie enjoyed some special time too. 

 This was a highlight especially for Rachel as she has always been close to Uncle Theo and Auntie Hanlie 

 My cuddle with smiley Hezekiah was just what I needed 

 On the Sunday we had a bring and braai, giving folks the opportunity to catch up with the Kiwi's.  We were slightly concerned that Brendon may have forgotten how to braai so I made sure backup was on hand:)  Just kidding Brendon

 A very special moment


 Another very special moment with Ruth.  She had come to say 'good night' and we fell onto the mat together laughing:)

MISS YOU GUYS

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog