Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Carols at CBC

Normally over December, I am not around to experience Christmas Carols at Christ Baptist Church! Because of my new part time job, I am still here in Polokwane! I stayed with Shirley and Seth for a week and the last ten days with Chris & Bev. I leave for home on Thursday!
I have really missed my visit with Glen & Antje this year! So far, I am enjoying my holiday job and am praying that new doors
will open as a result of this!
This last Sunday, I experienced my first Christmas Carol Service at CBC in the 12 years that I have been part of the church and really enjoyed it!
Rob and his worship team led us!
I know this is not a good shot but I think it is rather effective, considering the occasion!
All the children were called up to the front with their candles and they sang a carol for us. Was very sweet!

No comments: