Friday, October 29, 2010

Nelstroom Weekend

I know that I have been very slack with my blogging of late but with the amount of work that I have had to deal with over the past few months left me with no time at all to blog, was simply too tired. But, our Lord is so very faithful, things have changed and I am now back to doing just my usual job again, which is hectic enough but having experienced the pressure of a double load, I am left feeling very thankful and content with my present job.
The fact that I have spoilt myself with a lovely niffty little camera will help ensure that I become a more faithful blogger!

Last weekend the six of us had the privilege of attending a bush wedding at a lovely lodge in Nelstroom. David & Vonè (Jewelry Manufacturers in Polokwane) finally decided to tie the knot after five years.
It truly was an unforgettable weekend and the bond between myself and my christian family was even more firmly cemented.

Saturday morning was self catering and we enjoyed a brunch prepared by Mike, Kea, Wendy and Shannon. Nicki's job was supervising and I made sure that Nicki did a good job.

Surely you can't get better than this?

Our happy 'Wolfman'

A picture says a thousand words...

Mike and Kea kindly insisted on taking my electric wheelchair along. Though very heavy and cumbersome, Mike and Kea ensured that I always had it when I needed it! It really gave me much independence and I enjoyed going off on my own along little bush paths.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog