Friday, October 29, 2010

David & Vonè's Wedding

After spending a lovely day at the lodge, all the guests gathered under the beautiful big fig tree were the ceremony took place!

Very unique pulpit from which Nicki preached a fabulous message!
Kea did Vonè & her bridesmaids makeup

David nervously waiting for his bride...

Beautiful Vonè with her dad. David's mom made her dress as well as the bridesmaids dresses

Vonè's lovely bridesmaids

"Is there still time to run?"

How wonderful to know that a marriage does not only involve two people but it includes God who is not only part of it but is the Head of it!

May the Lord bless this union & use it for His ultimate glory!

Married at last!!!
After performing the ceremony, Nicki took on the role as photographer.

David & Vonè each made their own rings, very special!

What can I say? "Only one pretty face in this one":)
The venue was beautifully decorated

The table decorations were very unusual


These two faces just complete the picture...

Privileged to have a photo taken with the bride and her groom!

I shamelessly took to the dance floor in my electric wheelchair and had a ball but thankfully (as far as I know) there are no photos to prove my reckless behaviour.


I even "stood" in line with all the other single ladies to try and catch the bride's bouquet. Though, ofcourse I missed. However the lady who did catch it very kindly gave it to me!



No comments: