Friday, February 12, 2010

A New Venture

I received a very generous gift of R300 for my birthday from Lynn Smith! I used this money to become a Herbazone agent. For R299 I received a complete kit and the 'go ahead' to start selling! Since I joined, I have not looked back! Just the structure of how it all works and what is required of me as an agent suits me perfectly!!! I have already made my R299 back and I have already sold enough this month in order to qualify for my 30% discount next month!!! Above all the product is almost completely natural and I am enjoying and benefiting from using it myself!
This is really a blessing. Especially as I sent my electric wheelchair in to be serviced (2nd time in 4 years) only to find that the two front wheels, the two small back safety wheels as well as the whole left arm had to be replaced! What had happened was that a whole lot of boxes of books fell on to the chair during our busy season (when storage space is really tight) and damaged it badly. However, even in this God has been so gracious as it seems as if the total costs for fixing it may only be R500. The bonus is that it is being returned to me today!!! I am so grateful!!!

No comments: